The Official US Service Animal & Support Animal (ESA) Registry

Register Your Service Animal, Emotional Support Animal, or Apply for a Doctor Letter for Airline Travel & Housing.

Nationwide Identification

Our ID cards with your service animal or emotional support animal’s photo will make it easy to identify your animal anywhere in the country.

Quality Kits Made in the USA

High-quality vests for service animals and emotional support animals made in the USA. We believe in providing quality products that are made to last.

We’re Here to Help

Our outstanding customer service team is here when you need them. Registering with us gives you access to our in-house attorneys any time you need them. Contact us anytime, we’ll be happy to help you.

Registration Valid for Life of Animal

Your service animal or emotional support animal will be registered with the U.S. Service and Support Animals Registry Database for the entire life of the animal.

Register Now

Registration Benefits


All orders have an option of digital copies of your certificate of registration and photo ID so you can print them out for immediate use.



Registration is valid for the lifetime of your animal.



Your service animal or emotional support animal will be placed in the official US Service and Support Animal Registry Database.



We are always here to help you. Just call us and see (985) 200-3747



Our staff attorneys will get involved and help if your rights are being violated. Registration gives you access to our legal team.



We offer Doctor Letters for Airline Travel & Housing so you can fly with your animal and live with your animal without hassle.

Easy Registration Process


Step 1

Enter your animal’s information to register.

Step 2

Your Animal will be Registered In The US National Registry
Your animal will be registered as an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) or Service Animal and placed in the US National Service Animal Registry Database.

Step 3

Receive your Certificate & ID In The Mail Fast!
You will receive your ESA or Service Animal Registration Certificate and Photo ID by mail and in digital format (optional) to download for immediate use.

Register Now

Which Registration is Right For You?

If you have any questions please use our live chat or call us now at (985) 200-3747

Emotional Support Animal Registration

Start Registration

Service Animal Registration

Start Registration

Basic Information Emotional support animals help individuals with emotional disabilities such as anxiety or depression by providing comfort and support. Any animal can be an emotional support animal. Federal law does not require these animals to have any specific training and you do not have to be physically disabled to have an emotional support animal.

• The animal should have good social skills if taken in public places.
• The animal is allowed in all housing regardless of pet policy, with any pet deposit or pet rent being waived. *
• The animal is allowed to fly with you as long as it can fit under your seat. *
• * A note from a licensed mental health provider or doctor is frequently required for housing and always for airline travel. Click here to see if you qualify!

Service animals must be trained to perform a task for an owner with a disability or medical condition. The disability does not have to be visible. Dogs and miniature horses can be service animals. You do not need note from a doctor for a service animal.

Examples of tasks that can be performed by a service animal include:

• Alerting to sounds
• Diabetic alert
• Carries your medication for seizures, epilepsy, or multiple sclerosis
• Assists with pain management
• Comforts sufferers of PTSD
• Helps autistic people with social functions
Service Animals are allowed anywhere the public has access. They are allowed in all housing regardless of pet policy, with any pet deposit or pet rent being waived. Service Animals can travel in the cabin of airline for free. * All public access standards are listed on this website.

Partial List of Disabilities Covered • Anxiety
• Depression
• Bipolar/mood disorders
• Panic attacks
• Stress
• Personality disorders
• Fear/phobias
• Other emotional/psychological conditions
• Mobility issues
• Visual impairment (blindness)
• Hearing impairment (deafness)
• Seizures
• Diabetes
• Autism
• Epilepsy
• Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
• Other physical / mental disabilities
Breed/Age/Sex of Animal Any is acceptable Any is acceptable
Allowed to Fly on Airplane for Free  Home  Home
Allowed into Businesses and Public Establishments  Home  Home
Registration valid for lifetime of animal  Home  Home
Allowed in All Housing Regardless of Pet Policy  Home  Home
Registration Valid in All 50 States  Home  Home
Laws Protecting You Fair Housing Act,
Air Carrier Access Act
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Requires a Doctor’s Note
You don’t need to produce the doctor’s note to us to register, but you may have to produce it to a landlord or airline, click here if you need one.
 Home  Home
Listed in National Service Animal Registry Database  Home  Home
Register Now Register Now

Need a Doctor’s Letter for Airline Travel and Housing?

In order to prove that an animal is an emotional support animal, you may be asked to provide documentation from a licensed professional (doctor, psychiatrist, or other mental health professional) stating that the animal is an essential part of treatment for a disability. A landlord or business may ask you to provide a doctor’s note or they could deny you and your emotional support animal. All airlines require a doctor’s note.

Regardless of whether you are asked to show a doctor’s letter, it is very helpful to have one on file just in case.

Talk to our medical doctors today!

Speak to a Doctor Now