Did You Get Scammed?
- Were you led to believe that a “registration” was all that you need to live with your pet?
- Did you buy an expensive “registration kit”?
- Did you go to a website and get “diagnosed” with a disability from an out of state doctor or mental health professional?
- Did you get “diagnosed” without speaking to a mental health professional?
- Was your “diagnosis” based on an online only “test” or “questionnaire”?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, THEN YOU WERE SCAMMED!
If you submitted a fraudulent ESA letter then you are liable for all deposits, fees, and costs associated from the time of submission.
If you believe you are a victim of a scam, then fill out the form below: