Psychiatric Service Dogs Fly in the Cabin of the Below Major Airlines for Free:
Why Is An Online Service Dog Training Program Right For You?
All service animals are required by law to be trained to perform a task to help with your disability. Fortunately, your service dog is not required to be professionally trained which can cost between $5,000-$10,000. Our online service dog training program gets amazing results and is 95% cheaper than in-person training programs.
Service Dog Benefits
- Allowed in no pet housing
- Allowed in cabin of airplanes
- Allowed in restaurants, stores, Ubers, etc.
- Valid in all 50 states
- No breed restrictions
- No weight limits
Service Dog Savings
- No pet deposits on average $500
- No pet rent on average $50/mo
- No airline pet fee on average $125 per flight
- Less doggy daycare on average $45 per day
Know Your Rights
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) grants people with disabilities who have service dogs many protections and rights. These rights include living and traveling with your service dog at no additional cost.
When you register with USServiceAnimals.org you will receive a card with an explanation of the law and your rights to present to anyone who inquires about your animal, as well as full access to our staff of legal professionals
Service Animal Requirements
- You suffer from a physical or psychological disability
- Your dog has been trained to perform a task to help with your disability
- Your dog must not act aggressively in public
- Your dog is up to date with all vaccinations
Emotional Support Animals Are NOT Service Animals
Emotional support animals provide comfort to people with disabilities, but are not specifically trained to do so. As of January 11th, 2021, emotional support animals can no longer fly in the cabin of an airplane for free.
Service animals are animals that have been trained to help someone with a disability with a specific task. Service animals can be any breed and size and as long as they are up to date with their vaccinations and behave they are allowed to fly in the cabin of an airplane for free.