Do You Qualify For A Psychiatric Service Animal?
If you suffer from a psychological disability including, but not limited to PTSD, clinical depression, anxiety, panic attacks, ADHD and more then you qualify.
Psychiatric Service Dogs Fly in the Cabin of the Below Major Airlines for Free:
Why Is An Online Service Dog Training Program Right For You?
All service animals are required by law to be trained to perform a task to help with your disability. Fortunately, your service dog is not required to be professionally trained which can cost between $5,000-$10,000. Our online service dog training program gets amazing results and is 95% cheaper than in-person training programs.
Psychiatric Service Animal Requirements & Benefits
- You are legally REQUIRED to have a diagnosis of a disability from a licensed medical or mental health professional.
- Your animal must be a dog.
- Your animal must be trained to perform a specific task to help with your disability.
- Your animal must be up to date with their vaccinations and not be aggressive. While vests, collar tags, collars, leashes, etc. are not required, these accessories ensure maximum visibility and recognition and drastically reduce hassles from your landlord and neighbors.
- It is a Federal crime to misrepresent your dog as a service dog and could result in fines and other penalties.
- Landlords are required to make a reasonable accommodation for a person who requires a service animal that allows that person to live with the animal, even if the landlord has a no-pet policy.
- Allowed to fly in the cabin of airplanes for free
- Allowed in restaurants, stores, ubers, etc.
- No breed or weight restrictions
- Service animals are exempt from pet deposits, pet rent and airline pet fees. On average this is a savings of over $1,000 per year!
Our Simple Process:
- If you don’t already have a diagnosis, but think you may qualify, call us or submit your contact information on this page for a risk-free consultation to learn if a Psychiatric Service Animal (PSA) is right for you.
- Consult by phone with one of our licensed medical professionals to find out if your disability qualifies.
- Learn about our online service animal training program that meets airline and housing requirements.