Service Animal Registration
REGISTER YOUR SERVICE ANIMAL AND RECEIVE ALL THE BENEFITS
Step 1. Owner's Information
BENEFITS OF REGISTERING YOUR PET
- They are allowed to fly in the main cabin of a plane or other public transportation.
- They are allowed to go almost anywhere a you can go (restaurants, bars, etc) regardless of pet policies.
- A landlord or homeowner’s association must provide reasonable accommodation by waiving a no-pet rule or a pet deposit.
- Employers must allow service animals in the work place.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
When you register with USServiceAnimals.org you will receive a card with an explanation of the law and your rights to present to anyone who inquires about your animal, as well as full access to our staff of legal professionals.
- A Service Animal Registration Photo ID Card with the option to add a vest as well as digital copies of your photo ID for immediate download.
- A Service Animal Registration Certificate with the option to add a vest as well as digital copies of your certificate for immediate download.
- Your animal will be registered for the lifetime of the animal in the largest Service Animal and Emotional Support Animal database in the U.S.
- Full access to our legal professionals and support staff 24/7.