Service Animal Registration
If you have any questions or prefer to place an order over the phone call (985) 570-5386.
Step 1. Owner's Information
BENEFITS OF REGISTERING YOUR PET
- The ID card is great documentation, in addition to your vest, that you have a service animal and are covered under the ADA.
- A landlord or homeowner’s association must provide reasonable accommodation by waiving a no-pet rule or a pet deposit for ALL SERVICE ANIMALS under the ADA.
- Employers must allow service animals in the work place under the ADA.
- There are limited benefits to registering your service animal as they already have rights under the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). The registration does not give them any additional rights.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
When you register with USServiceAnimals.org you will receive a card with an explanation of the law and your rights to present to anyone who inquires about your animal, as well as full access to our staff of legal professionals.
- A Service Animal Registration Photo ID Card with the option to add a vest as well as digital copies of your photo ID for immediate download.
- A Service Animal Registration Certificate with the option to add a vest as well as digital copies of your certificate for immediate download.
- Your animal will be registered for the lifetime of the animal in the largest Service Animal and Emotional Support Animal database in the U.S.
- Full access to our legal professionals and support staff 24/7.
All for Only $79.98