ESA Consultation For Housing

MSRP $199.99 Save 10%
Quick Overview:

Live phone consultation with Mental Health Professional licensed within your state.

If approved...

  • Animal lives with you regardless of no-pet policies
  • Free legal support from our in-house attorneys
  • Letter meets all federal ADA and FHA requirements

Wait! Are you sure?

Service Animal vs. Emotional Support Animal

You are adding two different types of Animal products to your cart. You have an Emotional Support Animal Product and a Service Animal product. If this is what you intended, then click "Add" below, if you made a mistake please click "Cancel" below, and navigate to the correct product.

If you need assitance, please free to contact us with any of your questions.


ESA Consultation For Housing :

In order to prove that your animal is an emotional support animal, you may be asked to provide documentation from a licensed professional (doctor, psychiatrist, or other mental health professional) stating that the animal is an essential part of treatment for a disability. A landlord or business may ask you to provide a doctor’s note or they could deny you and your emotional support animal.